New Jersey Resources
NEW JERSEY RESOURCES NAMES NEW CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER06/10/2016 - For Immediate Release
Wall, N.J. – New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) today announced Jacqueline K. Shea of Freehold, New Jersey has joined the company as vice president and chief information officer. With more than three decades of experience in the information technology (IT) field, Ms. Shea will be responsible for advancing NJR’s strategic goals through the investment, planning and management of the company’s IT portfolio, including information infrastructure, internet and business applications, end-user support and cyber security.
“As more and more customer interactions take place online, a critical part of doing business today is a proven IT strategy,” said Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO of New Jersey Resources. “With her wealth of experience, innovative ideas and record of strong leadership, Jacqueline is an excellent addition to our team and will be an asset to New Jersey Resources going forward.”
Ms. Shea joins NJR from Godiva Chocolatier, where she served as chief information officer, leading the company’s global IT organization through the transformation of its IT functions, including infrastructure, security, e-commerce and business applications. Prior to joining Godiva, Ms. Shea served as senior vice president of information technology and chief information officer for Tommy Hilfiger North America, the global apparel and retail corporation.
A graduate of the State University of New York at Albany, she holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company, which through its subsidiaries, provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution, asset management and home services. With annual revenues in excess of $2.7 billion, NJR is comprised of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas, NJR’s principal subsidiary, operates and maintains over 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris, Middlesex, Sussex and Burlington counties.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services to its customers across North America.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity of more than 200 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its 50 percent equity ownership in the Steckman Ridge natural gas storage facility and its stake in Dominion Midstream Partners, L.P., as well as its 20 percent equity interest in the PennEast Pipeline Project.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey.
NJR and its more than 1,000 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad, iPhone and Android.
Michael Kinney, Media
Joanne Fairechio, Investors
Dennis Puma, Investors