New Jersey Resources
NEW JERSEY RESOURCES BOARD OF DIRECTORS DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND01/19/2016 - For Immediate Release
WALL, N.J. – Today, the Board of Directors of New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) unanimously declared a quarterly dividend on its common stock of $.24 per share. The dividend will be payable on April 1, 2016, to shareowners of record on March 15, 2016.
“Since its inception in 1952, New Jersey Resources has continuously rewarded investors with quarterly dividends,” said Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO of New Jersey Resources. “Today’s action by the Board is a direct refection of the talents and dedication of our employees and our steadfast commitment to providing value to our shareowners.”
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $3 billion, NJR is comprised of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas is NJR’s principal subsidiary that operates and maintains over 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris, Middlesex, Sussex and Burlington counties.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services to its customers across North America.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity of over 195 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and its stake in Dominion Midstream Partners, L.P.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey. NJR and its nearly 1,000 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Visit www.njresources.com. Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas. “Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas. Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad, iPhone and Android.
Michael Kinney, Media
Joanne Fairechio, Investors
Dennis Puma, Investors