New Jersey Natural Gas
NEW JERSEY NATURAL GAS TO HOST ANNUAL ENERGY-SAVING LIGHTING FAIR05/17/2016 - For Immediate Release
Wall, N.J. – New Jersey Natural Gas (NJNG) is pleased to host another Energy-Saving Lighting Fair on June 9, 2016, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., at NJNG’s headquarters located at 1415 Wyckoff Road, Wall Township. Created by ENERGY STAR® partner TechniArt — and made possible by New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program™ (NJCEP) — this free event is open to New Jersey residents and offers Energy Star-qualified products at deeply discounted prices. Due to the popularity of this event, there may be wait times throughout the day.
In addition to LED bulbs, advanced power strips, lighting fixtures and other energy-efficient products, TechniArt will offer the popular LED six-pack combo special, which includes six, 10w usage bulbs (equivalent to 60w output) for just $10 – a retail value of approximately $48. When it comes to saving energy and money, small changes can add up. According to the United States Department of Energy, replacing your home’s five most frequently used light fixtures or bulbs with models that have earned the ENERGY STAR label can save you $75 each year.
During the event, attendees also will have the opportunity to learn more about saving with energy efficiency. As always, the TechniArt team will be on hand to provide useful information about ENERGY STAR lighting and products, while members of NJNG’s The SAVEGREEN Project® will be available to discuss energy-efficiency rebates and incentives that can help you save money on your heating and cooling bills.
Credit card, cash and checks are accepted.
To preview the product selection, visit the Save Energy & Money section of njng.com and click on Special Offers & Rebates. Can’t make the lighting fair? Sign up for NJNG’s free E-Tips or “Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas for updates on future special offers and events.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company, which through its subsidiaries, provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution, asset management and home services. With annual revenues in excess of $3 billion, NJR is comprised of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas, NJR’s principal subsidiary, operates and maintains over 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris, Middlesex, Sussex and Burlington counties.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services to its customers across North America.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity of more than 200 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its 50 percent equity ownership in the Steckman Ridge natural gas storage facility and its stake in Dominion Midstream Partners, L.P., as well as its 20 percent equity interest in the PennEast Pipeline Project.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey.
NJR and its more than 1,000 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad, iPhone and Android.
Michael Kinney, Media