New Jersey Natural Gas
NEW JERSEY NATURAL GAS ANNOUNCES “CAPTION THIS” PHOTO SWEEPSTAKES01/06/2016 - For Immediate Release
Wall, N.J. – New Jersey Natural Gas (NJNG) is pleased to announce its “Caption This” Photo Sweepstakes, and invites customers to “Like” NJNG on Facebook and caption an energy-efficiency related photo each Thursday, January 21 through February 18, 2016.
To enter, “Like” NJNG’s Facebook page at facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas, and leave a comment with your best, most creative caption on the energy-efficiency photo posted each Thursday. One winner will be chosen at random every week, and one grand prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries on February 19. Each weekly winner will receive a Lowe’s gift card valued at $25 and the grand prize winner will receive a FREE home energy audit valued at $250 from NJNG’s The SAVEGREEN Project®. The grand prize winner must be a NJNG customer and live in its service territory.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 p.m., New Jersey time, February 18, 2016 and is open only to customers of NJNG, who are legal residents of the State of New Jersey, at least 18 years of age and who have an active NJNG account as of January 13, 2016. Employees, directors and officers of NJNG, its parent company, affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as their immediate families and household members are not eligible. For complete rules, please visit https://www.facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas/notes. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Don’t forget to “Like” NJNG’s Facebook page and share the posts with friends and family to join in the fun!
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $3 billion, NJR is comprised of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas is NJR’s principal subsidiary that operates and maintains over 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services to its customers across North America.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity of over 195 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and its stake in Dominion Midstream Partners, L.P.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey and serves approximately 117,000 service contract customers.
NJR and its nearly 1,000 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad, iPhone and Android.
Michael Kinney, Media