New Jersey Resources
NEW JERSEY RESOURCES BOARD OF DIRECTORS DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND07/14/2015 - For Immediate Release
WALL, N.J. – Today, the board of directors of New Jersey Resources (NJR) unanimously declared a quarterly dividend on its common stock of $.225 per share. The dividend will be payable on October 1, 2015 to shareowners of record on September 15, 2015. NJR has paid quarterly dividends continuously since its inception in 1952.
“Our dividends are a testament to the hard work and dedication of our employees. Today’s action by our Board of Directors is an acknowledgement of our consistent business strategy and strong financial performance, which provide the opportunity to reward our customers and shareowners with exceptional value,” said Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO of New Jersey Resources.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $3 billion, NJR is comprised of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas is NJR’s principal subsidiary that operates and maintains over 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity of over 130 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, both of which are Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, or FERC-regulated investments.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey and serves approximately 117,000 service contract customers.
NJR and its more than 950 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad, iPhone and Android.
Michael Kinney, Media
Joanne Fairechio, Investors
Dennis Puma, Investors