New Jersey Resources
KEITH HARTMAN NAMED VICE PRESIDENT OF NJR HOME SERVICES05/13/2015 - For Immediate Release
WALL, N.J. – New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) announced today the hiring of Keith Hartman to serve as vice president of NJR Home Services (NJRHS), the company’s unregulated home comfort service business, effective June 1, 2015. In this capacity, Hartman will oversee all of NJRHS’ operation and service activities and continue to build its business.
“Keith Hartman is recognized as a leader in the energy services industry, and we are fortunate to have him join our team as vice president of NJRHS operations,” said Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO of NJR. “I am confident that with his extensive experience and expertise, NJRHS will continue to grow and produce solid results.”
With more than 33 years of industry experience, Hartman joins NJRHS from Ameresco Commercial Solutions, a leading provider of energy-efficiency and renewable energy solutions throughout North America, where he served as president. Prior to that, Hartman was the chief executive officer of Willdan Lighting and Electric, Inc. in Englewood, N.J., and previously served as a consultant to NJRHS, helping launch its residential solar business.
In addition, he also held the position of president and chief executive officer of Public Energy Solutions in Englewood, N.J.; director of Lighting Solutions, PSEG Energy Technologies in Edison, N.J.; chief operating officer and general manager of SLi Lighting Solutions, Inc. in Raleigh, N.C., among others. Hartman previously served on the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities Clean Energy Council and as a board member of the National Association of Energy Services Companies.
NJR Home Services provides comprehensive appliance service contracts and related products and services to residential and commercial customers throughout New Jersey. NJRHS technicians are skilled at installing, servicing and repairing natural gas furnaces, hot water heaters, electric central air-conditioning equipment, stand-by generators, residential solar and outdoor lighting. NJRHS provides responsive service seven days a week with a 100 percent guarantee on all services. Technicians have received HVAC Excellence Certification from the nationally recognized North American Technician Excellence and the ESCO Institute.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $3 billion, NJR is comprised of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas is NJR’s principal subsidiary that operates and maintains over 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity of over 130 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, both of which are Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, or FERC-regulated investments.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey and serves approximately 117,000 service contract customers.
NJR and its more than 950 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad, iPhone and Android.
Michael Kinney, Media
Joanne Fairechio, Investors
Dennis Puma, Investors