New Jersey Resources
NEW JERSEY RESOURCES NAMES NEW VICE PRESIDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES04/30/2015 - For Immediate Release
Wall, NJ – New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) announced Amanda Mullan of Wall Township, New Jersey has joined the company as vice president of Human Resources. With more than 20 years of experience in human resource management, Ms. Mullan will be responsible for designing and managing NJR’s programs and strategies to maximize the potential of its workforce, including labor and employee relations, team building and training, strategic workforce planning and compensation and benefits initiatives.
“The more than 980 women and men of our Company are the driving force behind all we achieve,” said Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO of New Jersey Resources. “Our ability to attract, develop and retain the most talented employees in the marketplace is critical to our performance and potential. Amanda is an excellent addition to our team and I believe her wealth of experience, innovative ideas and leadership will be an asset to New Jersey Resources going forward.”
Ms. Mullan joins NJR from Willis Group Holdings, a leading global risk advisor, insurance and reinsurance broker, where she served as director and senior vice president of Human Resources in North America since 2012. While there, she effectively turned business strategies into innovative, attainable plans to deliver against key goals, and was selected as one of sixteen leaders globally to participate in the inaugural Global Leadership Development Program.
Prior to her role at Willis Group Holdings, Ms. Mullan held leadership positions in the field of human resources at Dun and Bradstreet, Title Resource Group, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, Prudential Financial, Prudential Insurance Company and Summit Bancorp. She holds a Masters of Business Administration from Rider University, and a Bachelor of Science from the University of Delaware, and is certified as a senior professional in human resources (SPHR).
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $3 billion, NJR is comprised of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas is NJR’s principal subsidiary that operates and maintains over 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity of over 125 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, both of which are Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, or FERC-regulated investments.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey and serves approximately 118,000 service contract customers.
NJR and its more than 950 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad and iPhone.
Mike Kinney, Media