New Jersey Natural Gas
NEW JERSEY NATURAL GAS TO HOST ANNUAL ENERGY-SAVING LIGHTING FAIR11/18/2015 - For Immediate Release
Wall, N.J. - Just in time for the holiday shopping season, New Jersey Natural Gas (NJNG) is pleased to host its annual energy-saving Lighting Fair. This popular event will take place on Friday, December 11, 2015, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., at NJNG’s headquarters located at 1415 Wyckoff Road, Wall Township. It is free and open to all New Jersey residents, so there may be wait times throughout the day.
Created by ENERGY STAR® partner TechniArt — and made possible by New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program™ (NJCEP) — the energy-saving Lighting Fair provides a one-stop shop for LED bulbs, light fixture, advanced power strips and other energy-efficiency products - at deeply discounted prices. For only $10 you can get LED bulbs (60-watt equivalent, omni-directional, 800 lumens) and a CFL lamp combo – a retail value of approximately $50. You also might be surprised to learn how much money you can save by switching from traditional lighting to ENERGY STAR-certified lighting. According to ENERGY STAR, a simple swap can save you between $30 and $80 in electricity costs over each bulbs lifetime.
As always, members of the TechniArt team will be on hand to provide helpful information about ENERGY STAR lighting and products, while members of NJNG’s The SAVEGREEN Project® will be available to discuss energy-efficiency rebates and incentives that can help you save money on your heating and cooling bills. Additionally, information on energy assistance and free tools and resources will be offered to help customers make wise energy choices.
Credit card, cash and checks are accepted.
To preview the product selection, visit the Save Energy & Money section of njng.com and click on Special Offers & Rebates. Can’t make the lighting fair? Sign up for NJNG’s free E-tips or follow us on Facebook for updates on future special offers and events.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $3 billion, NJR is comprised of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas is NJR’s principal subsidiary that operates and maintains over 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services to its customers across North America.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity of over 130 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and its stake in Dominion Midstream Partners, L.P.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey and serves approximately 117,000 service contract customers.
NJR and its nearly 1,000 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad, iPhone and Android.
Renée Amellio, Media