New Jersey Natural Gas
NEW JERSEY NATURAL GAS OFFERS FREE COLLEGE PLANNING WORKSHOP AT LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGES09/18/2015 - For Immediate Release
Wall, N.J. – New Jersey Natural Gas (NJNG) invites you to attend its annual College Planning Workshop. Join leading college admissions expert Peter Van Buskirk as he draws on his experience to help students navigate the complex college admissions process.
Designed for high school students and parents, the program will cover the secrets and strategies of the college admissions process, including:
- Finding the best college fit
- The application process
- How financial aid works
- Campus resources
- Tips for success
Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 6:30 p.m.
County College of Morris
Randolph, New Jersey
Wednesday, October 28, 2015, 6:30 p.m.
Brookdale Community College
Lincroft, New Jersey
Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 6:30 p.m.
Ocean County College – Main Campus
Toms River, New Jersey
Don’t miss out on this great FREE resource for parents and high school students. Space is limited. To register, contact Carolyn Cannon at 732-938-1035 or email@example.com.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $3 billion, NJR is comprised of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas is NJR’s principal subsidiary that operates and maintains over 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services to its customers across North America.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity of over 130 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and its stake in Dominion Midstream Partners, L.P.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey and serves approximately 117,000 service contract customers.
NJR and its nearly 1,000 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad, iPhone and Android.
Renée Amellio, Media
Carolyn Cannon, Workshop