New Jersey Natural Gas
NEW JERSEY NATURAL GAS INTRODUCES “MY COMMUNICATIONS”07/07/2015 - For Immediate Release
Wall, N.J. — New Jersey Natural Gas (NJNG) now offers customers the convenience of account notifications with My Communications. This new feature helps customers manage their accounts with free service and payment alerts sent directly via e-mail or text to their mobile devices. Standard message and data rates may apply.
“More and more, we are relying on electronic communications to keep our lives on track and remind us of the little things we might forget,” says Kathleen Kerr, vice president of customer services. “My Communications provides customers with another time-saving solution to help keep them updated on their NJNG account activity.”
By enrolling in My Communications, customers can designate up to three mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses to receive any or all of the following alerts:
- Payment Reminder — your bill is due in five days
- Payment Posted — a payment has posted to your account
- Late Payment Reminder — your bill is five days past due
- Changes to Budget Amount — your monthly Budget Plan amount has changed
- Appointment Reminder — you have a service appointment scheduled for tomorrow
- Seasonal Turn On/Turn Off Reminder — receive a reminder to have your service turned on or off at your seasonal premises
- Temporary Service Interruption — we have temporarily turned off your service for safety or other system-related reasons (This does not include unforeseen system interruptions.)
For complete terms and conditions of use and to sign up for My Communications, log in and/or register for My Account at njng.com and select My Communications from the left navigation bar. Customers can also enroll in other My Account services, including NJNG’s billing and payment options — the Budget Plan, Auto Pay and Paperless Billing. For more information, visit njng.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $3 billion, NJR is comprised of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas is NJR’s principal subsidiary that operates and maintains over 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity of over 130 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, both of which are Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, or FERC-regulated investments.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey and serves approximately 117,000 service contract customers.
NJR and its more than 950 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad, iPhone and Android.
Renée Amellio, Media