New Jersey Natural Gas
NEW JERSEY NATURAL GAS TO HOST ANNUAL ENERGY-SAVING LIGHTING FAIR06/02/2015 - For Immediate Release
Wall, N.J. – New Jersey Natural Gas (NJNG) will host its energy-saving Lighting Fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, June 19, 2015. This free event is open to all New Jersey residents and will take place at NJNG Headquarters, located at 1415 Wyckoff Road, in Wall Township. This event is popular and attendees should be aware there may be wait times at some points throughout the day.
Created by ENERGY STAR® partner TechniArt and made possible by New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program™ (NJCEP), the lighting fair provides the opportunity to purchase energy-saving lighting, including LED bulbs, light fixtures, advanced power strips and other energy-efficiency products at deeply discounted prices.
Switching from traditional lighting to ENERGY STAR-certified lighting is a smart move. According to The United States Department of Energy, replacing your home’s five most frequently used light fixtures or bulbs with models that have earned the ENERGY STAR label, can save you $75 each year.
Save big with the LED bulbs (60-watt equivalent, omni-directional, 800 lumens) and a CFL lamp combo special, available for only $10 – a retail value of approximately $50.
The TechniArt team will be on site to provide education and information about ENERGY STAR lighting and products. Members of The SAVEGREEN Project®, NJNG’s energy-efficiency program, also will be on hand to discuss available energy-efficiency rebates and incentives that can help you save money on your heating and cooling bills. Additionally, information on energy assistance and free tools and resources will be available to help customers make wise energy choices.
Credit card, cash and checks are accepted.
To preview the product selection, visit the Save Energy & Money section of njng.com and click on Special Offers & Rebates. Can’t make the lighting fair? Sign up for NJNG’s free E-tips or follow us on Facebook for updates on future special offers and events.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $3 billion, NJR is comprised of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas is NJR’s principal subsidiary that operates and maintains over 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity of over 100 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, both of which are Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, or FERC-regulated investments.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey and serves approximately 118,000 service contract customers.
NJR and its more than 950 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad and iPhone.
Renee Amellio, Media