New Jersey Resources
NEW JERSEY RESOURCES TO PRESENT AT THE INVESTMNT INVESTOR CONFERENCE08/01/2014 - For Immediate Release
Wall, NJ – Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO of New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR), is scheduled to present at the 2014 InvestMNt Investor Conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Wednesday, August 6, 2014. The all-day event is sponsored by the CFA Society of Minnesota and will be held at the University of St. Thomas in downtown Minneapolis.
Investors, customers, members of the financial community and other interested parties are invited to listen to an Internet webcast of the presentation, which is scheduled for 8:15 to 8:50 a.m. Central Standard Time on August 6, 2014.
You can listen to the presentation live by going to www.investMNt.org. Click on the Live Webcast link at the top of page, and you will be taken to a registration page for the presentation. After you have registered, click on the Room 315-Listen Live link for the presentation.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $3 billion, NJR is comprised of five key businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas is NJR’s principal subsidiary that operates and maintains 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity in excess of 85 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, both of which are Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, or FERC-regulated investments.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey and serves approximately 120,000 service contract customers.
NJR and its more than 900 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad and iPhone.
Now in its third year, InvestMNt is a one-day conference developed by institutional investors at mutual funds, private money management firms, retirement plan sponsors and other wealth management entities. Last year’s event featured C-level executives from 48 presenting companies, plus more than 200 one-on-one meetings with senior management. More than 350 people attended the event, which was conceived and implemented by the CFA Society of Minnesota.
About CFA Society of Minnesota
Founded in 1952, the CFA Society of Minnesota is one of the oldest chapters of the prestigious CFA Institute, issuer of the Chartered Financial Analyst designation. The CFA Society of Minnesota is the 21st largest society of analysts among the 143 member societies and affiliates worldwide. For 60 years, CFA Minnesota has played a vital role within the Twin Cities investment community.
Mike Kinney, Media
Joanne Fairechio, Investors
Dennis Puma, Investors