New Jersey Natural Gas
NEW JERSEY NATURAL GAS ENCOURAGES CUSTOMERS TO LEARN HOW TO SAVE ENERGY AND MONEY AT HOME FOR A CHANCE TO WIN PRIZES10/08/2014 - For Immediate Release
Wall, NJ – New Jersey Natural Gas (NJNG) announces its annual Save Energy. $ave Money. Win Prizes! sweepstakes. Now in its fourth year, this Conserve to Preserve® effort encourages customers and residents (who are 18 years or older and reside within NJNG’s service territory) to give their luck a try while getting practical energy-efficient solutions for their home. Moreover, it will let them know about valuable incentives and programs to help make wise energy choices along the way.
To encourage customers to get on the road to energy efficiency, NJNG is giving away a total of more than $30,000 in prizes. Complete the sweepstakes form for a chance to win $5,000 for you and $5,000 for your local school or community organization. Be sure to give the $avings Slot Machine a spin and you could win an instant prize of a $500 Lowe’s® Gift Card OR a $250 Lowe’s Gift Card and Home Energy Audit by NJNG’s The SAVEGREEN Project®.
Save Energy. $ave Money. Win Prizes! runs from October 15 through December 16, 2014. Play every day to increase your chances of winning an instant prize and receive additional entries for the $5,000 Grand Prize giveaway. New this year, customers can play Save Energy. $ave Money. Win Prizes! from any Apple or Android mobile device. To get started, visit njng.com and click on Save Energy. $ave Money. Win Prizes! or go to njngwinprizes.com.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ELIGIBLE ZIP CODES LOCATED IN NEW JERSEY, 18 YEARS AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Promotion ends 12/16/14. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit http://www.njng.com. Sponsor: New Jersey Natural Gas Company, 1415 Wyckoff Road, Wall, NJ 07719.
Lowe’s is a registered trademark of LF, LLC. All rights reserved. LF, LLC is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $3 billion, NJR is comprised of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas is NJR’s principal subsidiary that operates and maintains 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity in excess of 85 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, both of which are Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, or FERC-regulated investments.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey and serves approximately 119,000 service contract customers.
NJR and its more than 900 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad and iPhone
Renée Amellio, Media