New Jersey Natural Gas
NEW JERSEY NATURAL GAS BRINGS BACK DISCOUNTED ENERGY-SAVING LIGHTING FAIR05/19/2014 - For Immediate Release
WALL, N.J. – New Jersey Natural Gas (NJNG) invites community members to its sixth annual Energy-saving Lighting Fair. Made possible by New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program™ (NJCEP), the lighting fair provides the opportunity to purchase a wide range of ENERGY STAR®-qualified CFLs and LED bulbs, fixtures and other energy-saving products at deeply discounted prices.
The lighting fair, created by ENERGY STAR partner TechniArt in conjunction with NJCEP, will take place on Thursday, June 5, 2014, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., at NJNG headquarters, 1415 Wyckoff Road, Wall Township. This event is free and open to all New Jersey residents.
According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, switching from traditional lighting to ENERGY STAR-certified lighting is a smart move. With energy savings of 75 percent or more, you can save about $6 per bulb or about $14 per fixture annually on your energy bill.
Once again, the “monster combo” special, which retails for more than $100 and contains 15 energy-efficient products, including dimmable LEDs, is available for the specially marked price of only $10. The combo special is limited to one per person; however, attendees can purchase an additional one on behalf of a friend or family member who is a New Jersey resident.
The TechniArt team will offer hands-on demonstrations that provide education and information about ENERGY STAR lighting as well as state energy-efficiency programs. And members of The SAVEGREEN Project®, NJNG’s energy-efficiency program, will be on hand to explain the utility’s energy-efficiency rebates and incentives, including a 0% APR On-Bill Repayment Program for up to $10,000, as well as energy assistance and home energy improvement programs.*
Credit card, cash and checks are accepted.
To preview the product selection and gather information ahead of time, go to the Save Energy & Money section of njng.com and click on Special Offers & Rebates.
*For example, on a $10,000 repayment with an APR of 0% and a term of 10 years, the customer would make 119 payments of $83.34, and one final payment of $82.54. Terms, conditions and eligibility requirements apply. Visit savegreenproject.com for more information.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $2 billion, NJR is comprised of five key businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas is NJR’s principal subsidiary that operates and maintains 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity in excess of 62 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, both of which are Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, or FERC-regulated investments.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey and serves approximately 120,000 service contract customers.
NJR and its more than 900 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad and iPhone.
Renée Amellio, Media