New Jersey Resources
NEW JERSEY RESOURCES MEETING WITH THE NEW YORK FINANCIAL COMMUNITY TO BE BROADCAST LIVE ON THE WEB10/21/2013 - For Immediate Release
WALL, N.J. – New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) invites investors, customers, members of the financial community and other interested parties to listen to a live Internet webcast of its meeting with the New York financial community on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 12:30 p.m. ET. Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO, will present an overview of NJR’s financial performance and future outlook.
A few minutes prior to the webcast, go to www.njresources.com and select “Investor Relations.” Scroll down to “Investor Information” on the left side of the page and select “Events & Presentations” then click on the webcast link.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and renewable energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $2 billion, NJR is comprised of five key businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas, NJR’s principal subsidiary, operates and maintains 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve approximately half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures is a clean energy company that invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity in excess of 47 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low carbon solutions.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Home Services is a provider of heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to nearly 130,000 residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey.
- NJR Midstream invests and maintains an equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, and serves companies from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers.
NJR and its more than 900 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us at facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad and iPhone.
Mike Kinney, Media
Joanne Fairechio , Investors
Dennis Puma, Investors