New Jersey Resources
NEW JERSEY RESOURCES SECOND-QUARTER EARNINGS TELECONFERENCE TO BE BROADCAST LIVE ON THE WEB04/26/2013 - For Immediate Release
WALL, N.J. – New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) invites investors, customers, members of the financial community and other interested parties to listen to a live Internet webcast of its 2013 second-quarter earnings results teleconference on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 9 a.m. ET. Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO, will present an overview of NJR’s financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 and outlook for the year.
A few minutes prior to the webcast, go to www.njresources.com and select “Investor Relations,” then scroll down to the “Events & Presentations” section and click on the webcast link.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and renewable energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues of $3 billion, NJR is comprised of five key businesses:
• New Jersey Natural Gas, NJR’s principal subsidiary, operates and maintains 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve approximately half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
• NJR Clean Energy Ventures is a renewable energy company that invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity in excess of 42 megawatts providing residential and commercial customers with low carbon solutions.
• NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
• NJR Home Services is a provider of heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to nearly 130,000 residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey.
• NJR Energy Holdings invests and maintains equity ownership in natural gas storage and transportation pipelines and serves companies from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers.
NJR and its more than 900 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us at facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad and iPhone.
Michael Kinney, Media Contact
Dennis Puma, Investors