New Jersey Natural Gas
NEW JERSEY NATURAL GAS NAMES CRAIG LYNCH SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT- ENERGY DELIVERY11/13/2013 - For Immediate Release
WALL, NJ – New Jersey Natural Gas (NJNG) today announced the promotion of Craig Lynch of Wall, NJ to senior vice president-Energy Delivery effective January 1, 2014.
Mr. Lynch joined NJNG in July 1984, and is responsible for leading the company’s largest business unit and maintaining its physical natural gas infrastructure that provides safe, reliable service to nearly 500,000 customers throughout Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Middlesex, Morris and Burlington counties. He oversees the development and implementation of NJNG’s infrastructure investment projects, which has helped contribute to its consistent track record of system safety.
Additionally, Mr. Lynch provided invaluable leadership during Superstorm Sandy and played a key role in NJNG’s response and restoration efforts. After curtailing service to storm damaged areas from Mantoloking to Seaside Park and Long Beach Island, NJNG’s crews re-pressurized 270 miles of main, rebuilt or replaced 51,000 meters, completed 121,000 service assessments and restored service to over 31,000 customers all in less than eight weeks.
“This is a well-deserved promotion for Craig, who is an integral member of our company,” said Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO of New Jersey Natural Gas. “With nearly 30 years of industry experience, his leadership has been instrumental to our ability to meet the expectations of our customers and grow our business. We are fortunate to have talented, capable and respected people like Craig as a part of our team.”
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $2 billion, NJR is comprised of five key businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas is NJR’s principal subsidiary and operates and maintains 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve approximately half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity in excess of 56 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low carbon solutions.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Midstream maintains an equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, and serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers.
- NJR Home Services is a provider of heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to nearly 130,000 residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey.
NJR and its more than 900 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad and iPhone.
Michael Kinney, Media
Dennis Puma, Investors