New Jersey Natural Gas
NEW JERSEY NATURAL GAS OFFERS FREE COLLEGE PLANNING WORKSHOP AT OCEAN COUNTY COLLEGE10/28/2013 - For Immediate Release
(Wall, NJ) – New Jersey Natural Gas (NJNG) invites you to attend its 7th annual College Planning Workshop. Join leading college admissions expert Peter Van Buskirk as he draws on his experience to help students navigate the complex college admissions process.
Designed for high school students and parents, the program will cover the secrets and strategies of the college admissions process, including:
• Finding the best college fit
• The application process
• How financial aid works
• Campus resources
• Tips for success
When: Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 6:30 p.m.
Where: Ocean County College, Toms River, New Jersey
Don’t miss out on this great FREE resource for parents and high school students. Space is limited. To register, contact Carolyn Cannon at 732-938-1035 or email@example.com.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and renewable energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $2 billion, NJR is comprised of five key businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas, NJR’s principal subsidiary, operates and maintains 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve approximately half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures is a clean energy company that invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity in excess of 54 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low carbon solutions.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Midstream invests and maintains an equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, and serves companies from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers.
- NJR Home Services is a provider of heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to nearly 130,000 residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey.
NJR and its more than 900 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad and iPhone.
Renée Amellio, Media
Carolyn Cannon, Workshop