“Show Your Love for the Jersey Shore” and
Help us Promote the Shore is Open for Business for a Chance to Win!
Love to $ave. Love the Shore. promotes locally owned businesses affected by Superstorm Sandy that are now open for business. Love to $ave. Love the Shore., NJNG’s latest Conserve to Preserve® effort, encourages customers to follow simple energy-saving tips that will help them save energy and money and put a little extra money in their pockets to spend in those areas hardest hit. And they will have a chance to win prizes!
So, join in on the fun.
Here’s How it Works!
- Nominate a locally owned business affected by Superstorm Sandy that is now open for business.
- Tell us in 100 words or less why it should be an NJNG Business of the Day.
- Send nominations (including name and type of establishment, address and phone number) to LovetheShore@njng.com.
- Starting April 1 through May 31, 2013, each day two selected businesses along with an energy-saving tip will be featured on NJNG’s Facebook page facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
And You Can Win Too!
To help promote the Shore is Open for Business, every day during the campaign, NJNG will give each of two prize winners a $100 gift certificate to one of the locally owned businesses that was featured as a business of the day, totaling $12,200 in prizes.
- Starting April 1, Like us on Facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas and learn about the featured businesses and energy-saving tips for a chance to win!
- Click on the Love the Shore promotion tab on NJNG’s Facebook timeline to access the registration form. (NJNG customers 18 years and older within NJNG’s service territory are eligible to participate.)
We encourage our customers to follow these simple energy–saving tips that will help them save energy and money. In the end, the money customers save can be used to show they Love the Shore.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY; Sweepstakes ends at 4 p.m. New Jersey time May 31, 2013; Sweepstakes open only to customers of NJNG who are legal residents of the State of New Jersey, at least 18 years of age and who have an active NJNG account on the date of the Sweepstakes entry submission. Employees, directors and officers of NJNG, its parent company, affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as their immediate families and household members are not eligible; complete rules are available at njresources.com/community. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.