The employees and the directors of New Jersey Resources Corporation and its subsidiaries have an individual and a corporate responsibility to conduct business in the best interests of our stakeholders and the communities we serve. We further recognize that we must conduct business responsibly to preserve, protect and restore our environment.
Therefore, we will:
- Meet or surpass the requirements of all applicable environmental laws and regulations;
- Continually improve and implement safe technologies and operating procedures to protect human health and the environment;
- Preserve the environment while balancing business needs with sustainable growth;
- Communicate and cooperate with the public and environmental regulatory authorities with trust and candor;
- Achieve environmental excellence with support and leadership from all levels of the Company;
- Maintain a professional environmental staff and committee to advocate this policy;
- Encourage the use of clean, efficient natural gas and related technologies;
- Continuously improve Company safety, health and environmental performance by establishing goals to measure and report progress.
For more information about our environmental programs, send an e-mail to email@example.com.